Your time at Work Fleet Forum isn’t like time at any other event. It’s more productive, more valuable, and more fun than time at any show or conference you’ve ever been to.
You’ll have time for connections, and time for strategic sourcing. Don’t field a year of vendor phone calls. See the latest technology solutions for driver safety, vehicle inspections, record-keeping, as well as the in truck vehicle up-fits, GPS, warning lights and more, all in one swoop. You can compare vendors to find what’s right for you, and share notes with other fleets to see what they recommend.
Small Group Meetings (Day One/Two)
You’ll learn about new fleet solutions in easy-to-digest 20-minute presentations from suppliers. See a whole variety of offers in a quick, shotgun-style format that’s always easy and direct.
One-on-One Meetings (Day Two)
You get to pick follow-up appointments on day two. This is your chance for an extended conversation about your particular needs. And, it’s always by your request, so you’re only talking with the solutions providers you want to know more about.
Networking Meals (Day One/Two)
Many successful partnerships start with a meal. By enjoying meals, drinks, or cigars with peers and colleagues, you build relationships that will help you and your career down the road.
Jump into the demo trucks to view products in action, ask questions, and get answers. Walk into the trucks, pull down the ladder racks, try out the locks, and get an inside look as well as factory-engineer answers you just can’t get at a busy trade show.
The Work Fleet Forum is designed to build relationships. You’re here with just fifty other fleet leaders, so the conversation is intimate, casual and productive.
Food and drink flow freely, in the relaxed setting of The Sawgrass Marriott Resort. Opening night dinner by the pool, lunch at the waterside and a great offsite night of fun are on the agenda, too.
There’s always time to talk. Your time is well-organized but never hurried. Plenty of breaks will give you time to chat comfortably with colleagues, and stay in touch with the office while you’re here. You’ll never be out of touch.
Bring your burning questions, we’ll all talk candidly about industry challenges, issues, and best practices. What’s got you stuck? Chances are, someone here already knows how to solve it. Just ask! Take home real, “do-this-now” solutions that will help you be a better fleet manager. Roundtable Topics include: Managing Utility Fleets, Van Upfitting for Success, Cost-Saving Ideas for Work Fleets Today, Writing and Using a Vehicle Spec, Work Truck of the Future, Self-Driving Vehicles: Will They be Right for Your Fleet?
Monday, November 11th
- 10:00am – 5:30pm Attendee Pickups for Transport to Hotel
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm Forum Check-In, Registration
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Orientation, Hors D’oeuvres
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Welcome Cocktail Reception
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Opening Night Dinner
- 9:00pm – 10:00pm After Dinner Reception
Tuesday, November 12th
- 7:30am – 8:30am Networking Breakfast and General Session:
- Fleet Leaders talk Safety, Efficiency and Productivity
- 8:30am – 10:05am Small Group Meetings
- 10:05am – 10:20am Mid–Morning Break
- 11:20am – 12:00pm Small Group Meetings
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Networking Luncheon
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm Small Group Meetings
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm Ice Cream Break
- 3:15pm – 4:50pm Small Group Meetings
- 4:50pm – 5:50pm Vehicle Demos
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm Offsite Event: TopGolf
- 7:30pm – 10:30pm Networking Reception and Dinner
Wednesday, November 13th
- 7:30am – 8:15am Networking Breakfast
- 8:15am – 10:00am Peer-to-Peer Roundtable Discussions:
- Managing Utility Fleets, Van Upfitting for Success,
- Cost-Saving Ideas for Work Fleets Today, Fleet Vehicle TCO,
- Writing and Using a Vehicle Spec, Work Truck of the Future,
- Self-Driving Vehicles: Will They be Right for Your Fleet?
- 10:15am – 12:15pm One-on-One Meetings with Suppliers
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm Networking Luncheon
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm One-on-One Meetings with Suppliers
- 2:15 – 4:15pm Transportation to Airport for Departures